Social Media Intern (Paid)
The Foggy Dog is looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic social media intern who is passionate about engaging with our fun community of dog lovers.
This is a paid, part-time role that can be done remotely. This internship starts ASAP and is for at least 10 hours/week for a 3-month period. At the end, we will evaluate whether longer-term employment is a mutual fit.
- Engage with our community on social media by replying to comments, tagged photos, stories, and DMs on Instagram and TikTok (please note: must be available to log on seven days a week)
- Assist our team in creating visual content, including but not limited to photography and short videos
- Assist our team in scheduling content, including help with planning, designing, and posting daily IG stories
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Obsessed with dogs.
- Outgoing and positive personality. You are kind, polite and professional (many of our DMs are customer service questions) and someone who loves engaging with other pet parents.
- A self-starter who is not afraid to reach out to the appropriate Foggy Dog team members to get answers.
- Excellent copywriting skills, with accurate grammar and spelling.
- A personal user of Instagram. (and ideally TikTok)
- Must have access to your own laptop and cell phone.
- The ideal candidate will reside in San Francisco, CA but we will also evaluate remote candidates.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- This is a paid position. Your hourly rate will be commensurate with your experience level.
- Flexible schedule that can be done remotely.
- Generous Foggy Dog product allowance.
- Plus, you get to look at cute dogs all day.
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter to @thefoggydog.com
with “Social Media Intern” in the subject line. Please provide any relevant examples of social media accounts that you have managed, if applicable, and include a cover letter telling us what inspires you to want to join our team and why you’re perfect for the role. Only applicants who submit cover letters will be reviewed.