The Foggy Dog is an ecommerce startup based in San Francisco with a passion for bringing great design to the pet industry. At The Foggy Dog, we believe today’s pet parents want products that are as beautiful as they are functional. We create timeless collections for the modern dog with fresh patterns, vivid colors, and obsessive attention to detail. Our products are designed in San Francisco and crafted in the U.S. And, every order helps a pup in need.
The Foggy Dog is looking for an Operations Specialist to help oversee order fulfillment, inventory management, basic merchandising tasks, and general office duties.
- Fold, quality check, and tag merchandise.
- Fulfill customer orders: Use shipping app to create labels, pick and pack merchandise.
- Help keep accurate inventory counts.
- Help keep inventory organized.
- Possibly help with the logistics of getting products from our production partners in Daly City to our office.
- Prior similar experience desired but not required. Retail or operations experience helpful.
- Able to work independently after training (proactively asking questions when needed).
- Very organized, responsible, conscientious, self-starting, extreme attention to detail, and high-quality standards.
- Comfortable learning new software programs, using Google docs, email, etc.
- Must speak fluent English.
- An affection for dogs (our mini goldendoodle and occasionally a French bulldog puppy will be in the office).
- Having a car is a plus, but is not required.
This is a part-time, independent contractor position. Compensation is $15/hour. We are looking for someone who can work around 10-20 hours a week, ideally on Tuesdays and Thursdays sometime between the hours of 9am and 5pm (days and exact timing are flexible).
To apply, please include a cover letter that 1) describes your interest in the role and 2) explains your preferred hours and days. Thank you!